Monday, August 04, 2008

Helpless


Xavier looks helpless, but this is such a cute pic his nana took.
Sydney is doing good. Her gums are healing good, she is starting to eat better.
We only have 1 major hurdle ahead of us, POTTY TRAINING. I think she is ready, she'll pull her diaper off and go to the potty, however she doesn't use it often. I have reward stickers and a poster for her to put them on. If anybody has and good hints on potty training girls I welcome any tips. With the boys it was different. Matthew had the chichen pox when he 2 1/2 his pox were in his diaper area. I told him he had to be a big boy so the the pox didn't get infected. Joshua was around 3 when he was trained, his big brother helped him.

1 comment:

Sherry said...

Since mine were both around 3 1/2 when they trained, I have no good tips. Just pray that she won't be strong-willed about it and put it off just to spite you. :)
I think the term potty training should be used lightly. You can train them all you want but they have to choose to do it when they want.

 
Stacy Watson's Profile
Stacy Watson's Facebook profile
Create Your Badge