As you can see I am getting bigger all the time. I have gained 3 pounds in the last week. My doctor said not to be concerned since that made my total to 23 pounds. Matthew says I have a pumpkin under my shirt. He is not interested in feeling her kick. But Joshua is always trying to touch my belly. You can check out his blog to see what he thinks ( there is a link on the right side of this page) I don't remember having such a hard time moving around or rolling over. I weigh more now than I ever have before, even before I delivered Joshua. Be sure to check for a password to view the Nursery at T.J after SYDNEY is born.
Friday, July 28, 2006
GETTING CLOSER
As you can see I am getting bigger all the time. I have gained 3 pounds in the last week. My doctor said not to be concerned since that made my total to 23 pounds. Matthew says I have a pumpkin under my shirt. He is not interested in feeling her kick. But Joshua is always trying to touch my belly. You can check out his blog to see what he thinks ( there is a link on the right side of this page) I don't remember having such a hard time moving around or rolling over. I weigh more now than I ever have before, even before I delivered Joshua. Be sure to check for a password to view the Nursery at T.J after SYDNEY is born.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment