Tuesday, August 01, 2006

36 weeks checkup

I went to the doctor today. Sydney was not moving much this morning ( I had only been up for a couple of hours) so the nurse hooked me up on a fetal monitar. Mattthew drove me today and went back with me. He said her heartbeat was a low as 119 and as high as 172, most of the time it stayed in the 130's. She kicked several times in the 15 minutes I was on the monitar. Dr. Dirig told me we could induce at 39 weeks if I hadn't gone by then. I replied I didn't go that long w/ Matthew or Joshua.
My feet, ankles, hands are swelling, I notice my knees are hurting more also. I don't think it will be long. But again I could be wrong.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like she is resting and getting ready for entering into all the waiting arms. Will be waiting for that phone call.

Love Mary Ann

Linda said...

Stacy, what fun to read up on your family, present and future! Hope this last month goes smoothly for you. Will be lookin' for those baby pictures to be posted real soon!

Love,
Linda in NYC

P.S. Sorry about that previous deletion. Should drink more coffee before posting blog comments!

 
Stacy Watson's Profile
Stacy Watson's Facebook profile
Create Your Badge